Sunday, May 8, 2011

Moms...by the Oates kids

My Aunt sent me an email of these questions asked to a 2nd grade class about Moms. I laughed out loud at some of the responses, so I thought it would be fun to ask my kids the same questions and I laughed at their responses too.

Everything you wanted to know about Moms...by the Oates kids...ages 4, 7, 9 & 11

How did God make Moms?
Z- by taking minerals, blood, some dirt and Adam's bones. Didn't you read Genesis Mom?
H- first He came up with Adam & Eve, then a bunch of other people, then when you have kids you're a Mom

Why did God make Moms?
G1- to have kids
G2- to "nuggle" wif us at bedtime

What ingredients are Moms made from?
Z-muscles, bones, blood, a brain and even privates
H- the same thing girls are made from

Why did God make me your Momma?
Z- because He blessed you with me
H- because you married Daddy

What do Moms do in their spare time?
H- go to the grocery store
G2- look at pictures on the computer

Why did Momma marry Daddy?
G2- because you kiss him
G1- Seriously, Mom? Because you love him

What's the difference between Moms and Dads?
H-Moms like to shop and Dads like to play golf
Z-male and female and Moms boobs grow bigger than Dads

Who's the boss at our house?
H- Daddy, but he has to ask you
G1- depends on who's home

What would make Momma the perfect Mom?
Z- getting us a swimming pool
G2- getting a baby in your tummy

Oh to have the perspective of a kid again! :) I need to do this more often, simply ask them questions and record their responses. Soon they'll know the "right" answers, but I love relishing in the fact that their minds are growing and their perspectives are changing as they grow. Thanks for a good laugh kids :) Momma loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment