Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Beach Bums for the day



Only in Southern California can you have a beach day in January.











Since today was a holiday and the weather has been so nice, we decided to go to the beach. The weather was absolutely beautiful, I think it was nicer than most days in summer, plus the beach wasn't crowded. I had to drive to Laguna for James work, so we went to some beach in Dana Point. We actually weren't sure which beach to go to, but the one we found turned out to be great. The parking was cheap and we parked right on the beach, I hope I can remember how to get back there again. Rachel and Nathan came to our house in the am and I dropped Rach back off at CBU on the way home, which worked out perfect!



My view for the day was amazing!





I absolutely love this series of pictures of Wesley! I have pictures of Zachary just like this. I wish I had the same pictures of every kid.






.





This is Rachel's idea of a seagul trap and Hoper played along. She almost caught one, however I'm not sure she would have known what to do if she had caught one :)






Gracie wanted to take a few pictures and had the idea for the feet in the water pic too :)








These kiddos are what I get up for every morning, who I pray for each night. They can make me laugh and cry all in an instant and one of my greatest joys is being their Momma



I love this little man! He makes my heart happy!




It's so fun to watch them play in the waves without a care in the world!






Good-bye beach. It was a wonderful winter day :) See you again in a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment