Monday, January 24, 2011

A Week

A week-
7 days
168 hours
10080 minutes
lots can happen...
one can read a book,
work 40 or more hours,
travel across the country,
take a fabulous vacation,
experience loss or pain
or a million other things can happen in a week, for us our perspective was changed...just a little

Last Monday this was my view...


Today...one week later...January 24, 2011


It's amazing how something as little as a spider bite can change the way an entire week will turn out! God is good, all the time! I'm thinking that first picture was my calm before the storm, God knew what the week would hold- a week of sleepless anxiety in the hospital. But He also knew that I needed to take in the warmth of the sun, breath the salty air, hear the laughter of my kids, have a picnic on the beach, get my toes wet in the ocean and I thank Him for that!
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
What a week it has been! I am so looking forward to going home, for Wesley to not have an IV or get any more "pokes", to see all my other kids, to eat a home cooked meal and sleep in my own bed!!! We are hoping today, Wesley and I will be home again!

No comments:

Post a Comment