Friday, September 2, 2011

Summer Bible Study

Summer brings with it so many good things that I look forward to, Bible study at our church is one of them. During the school year we attend a study at Trinity that offers a class for home schoolers which is great for Zach, Grace & Hoper. The Trinity study wraps up in May and then the study at the River started first part of June. There is just something comforting about being in a study with ladies you know and love. I need to be in the Word and feel so much better when I am being challenged on a daily basis to seek Him more.


This summer we studied




This study was great. I love Beth Moore and her quirkiness, as well as how she challenges women to seek God's Word and see things we might not have seen before. She presents valid truths in ways that women relate to. I must admit though, it was a challenge for me do stay on top of my study, as there is about an hours worth of reading and questions, 5 days/week and summer is full of vacations and fun. I need the challenge and find it ever so refreshing to start the summer mornings off with a cup of coffee, my Bible and study sitting outside as the sun starts to rise.

Linsey Jacobs, thank you for your insight and Godly wisdom and leading us all through this study, I adore you.


No comments:

Post a Comment