Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Regional Park

My kids look forward to going to the regional park with our homeschool group every year! Grady was really hoping he'd be tall enough to ride the water slides and I always enjoy sitting in the sand, talking with other moms. Today, however everyone in my house woke up on the wrong side of the bed, including me. We all slept in and while usually that in it of its self is a blessing, today, not so much. We needed to leave about 9 and no-one was up or out of their beds until after 8...craziness aside we made it, late but we made it! I sat in the sand and just enjoyed the sun, while watching the kids play. My attitude didn't improve much, but the kids did and they had a blast and Grady was tall enough to ride the slides, which he did about 20 times :) Even cranky, I did enjoy the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment