Saturday, August 24, 2013

Summer favorite

Everyone in our family loves music!! Growing up, my parents took me to live concerts all the time, the symphony, opera, gospel, organ concerts, college choirs, folk music, you name it, we went, listened and enjoyed. My parents still love concerts and go weekly to hear something. I think their love off music inspired my love of music. James' family also loves music and their history in band runs deep. So, it only makes sense that all off our kids love music too! We all absolutely love the Redlands Bowl! Since there are 2 weekly performances, we try to make it to at least one of them. We pack dinner, games, blankets and chairs and head down to Redlands for a good 3-4 hours of fun!! Our summer is made complete with the music we hear and the fun we have!

The summer season finished with the symphony and a piano soloist followed by the 1812 overture and fireworks! It was such a fun part of our summer and I'm sad it's over! Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment